Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just playing with some evening shots....

On this evening, I got out my tripod and figured I'd play a little with the vehicle lights going by on the highway. This is actually the view from the upstairs deck of my house, zoomed in of course. The Calgary Tower is on the left side, partially behind a tree and directly in the middle of the downtown skyline is the new building called the Bow, that is being built - the construction lights on that thing are amazingly bright as we can see them from Chestermere! Not sure how those who live downtown aren't blinded at night! And of course, behind the city skyline is our beautiful Rocky Mountains which I love at this time of night when they are silhouetted against a pink sky.
f/3.2, 8", ISO 400, shot at 300 mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment