Friday, June 4, 2010

Surprise Guests





I had some surprise visitors to my garden today. This little family of deer has been hanging around our place the last couple of months - I think in total there is 6 of them, although we don't always see all of them at one time. On this particular day they were very brave - especially the guy in the 2nd picture! He walked right up to my window and was looking right at me when I took this picture. They spent quite a bit of time in my garden - for the most part they weren't eating anything that worried me much - they do like the dandelions, which I have no problem with! But they do seem to like my shrubs so if they become a real nuisance, I'll have to do more than just take their picture! Shortly after these photos, they moved into another part of the yard and were extremely close to our patio and back door - the cat and the deer kept a very close eye on each other!!
Photo # 1 - f/6.3, 1/1000, ISO 400
Photo #2 - f/6.3, 1/100, ISO 400
Photo #3 - f/14, 1/100, ISO 400
All three pictures were touched up on PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment