Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ouch!



I went out to play soccer with my daughter tonight and the end result was not good! I rolled my ankle, landed on the ground (taking my daughter with me)and had to limp into the house. So, I iced it right away and it felt better and I could walk by putting light weight on it, so I figured it was okay. When my husband came home, I told him what happened and as I showed him my ankle, started to say, "it's not swollen though, so that's good", but had to stop when I looked at my ankle which by that point looked like it had a tennis ball growing out the side!! Not sure if you can see it in the picture, but the left ankle is swollen. Now, 2 days later, it feels better & I can walk better, but my whole foot is swollen and i have bruising along the edge of my foot. It is hard to slow down & take care of it, which is probably why it is so swollen today. I wonder how long it will take before I can excercise again?

No comments:

Post a Comment